Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

I found a new completed build!

I've finally found something that I've always wanted, a new build! I am a bit too lazy, so I decided not to build my own PC, but to buy a finished one. Altos Pro Gamer, it's got some sci-fi case that I don't know the name of, a high-end Intel i5 processor inside, along with an MSi GTX 970. Z97 motherboard (the best one on the market at the moment) with 8GB DDR3 memory connected to it. The build also contains 1TB of HDD and 125GB of SSD, so it's like a win-win. I would post the link here, but the webpage's in Serbian, so fuck it lol.
The GTX 970 is currently the best choice for me because it's not that expensive as the GTX 780 was when it came out and the 970 is also the so-called new TitanKiller.
Why not the 980? It's only a frame stronger, and costs about 50 euro more.
The entire build is at around 1,1k dollars (950 euro), so it's pretty cheap! Last year, for the same price, i was able to buy a build with a GTX 770, which still wasn't the newest card on NVidia's market.
I don't know whether i'll be buying this build at all, but if do, i shall make sure to put it to good use (editing, gaming, uploading, rendering, recording). Laaateeers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment