Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Well, there goes my second source of entertainment...

You know what happends with a Chinese battery charger when you try to plug it in that thing that looks like a piggy nose? Yerp, it breaks. I plugged it in, appearently, with more power than i should (don't judge me, i got a lot of power in my hands, i usually use more power than i should :P ). Now, in this country you can't find those chargers anywhere, because INTEX (the company i have the tablet from) don't sell their shit here. And no, i didn't imply racism... It's obvious that the Chinese make cheap stuff. I won't be writing as much as before for a month or two and i also won't be coming on the net... I won't be writing that many reviews as before, and i certainly won't be writing any tomorrow or today. Oh and BTW, you know that feeling when every girl you have a crush on has a boyfriend... Yeh, it sucks. Anyways dudes, i'll talk to you all soon, hopefully :P. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment