Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

New Borderlands!

Yeeeeeh... New Borderlands, The Pre-Sequel... Looks the same as Borderlands 2, but has waaay more content. A buddy of mine bought it last week for PS3, and maaan, did we have fun with that game... We mostly played the campaign, and it was awesome... So much more stuff to unlock... Like an FPS Little Big Planet, except that you don't control puppets this time. If you've played at least one of the previous Borderlands, you will know what I'm talking about.
A few days ago, i got ill, and I cough like hell every 30 seconds (yeah, i counted, and this is an average number). My temperature first was at like 37.2 degrees (Celsius), then, out of freaking nowhere it jumped to 37.4 and then jumped higher than MJ all the way to 38.4... Talk about some virus that maybe one guy from my class had not so long ago... But i doubt he is the source of my infection. A lot of my friends told me, as a joke ofc, that I have ebola, since at this time, it is the main desease, right? :D It certainly ain't ebola, but it sure is one of the stronger viruses that came over me... Ever. I get ill once in a year, and it's usually something easy, like higher temperature and mediocre coughing. This right now is a neverending temperature with hardcore coughing, and my throat is sore like crazy. Anyways, hope you peeps are having a nice day, because i'm certainly not. :D Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment