Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

School field trip tomorrow!

Eeey, so tomorrow is the school field trip that i've been waiting for for a long time... It will last three days and it will be a blast. People think we go on those to learn something new about the monuments and such, but it isn't true... For the most part :D I am interested in the two monasteries that we will be visiting, so i hope that won't be boring. We will also visit some other cities in my country and a couple of villages. But, when it comes to the entertainment, a shit ton of people from my school will go to the disco, which is located about 50-100 meters (a bit less than 0.1 mile) from our hotel. I won't be going to the disco because a lot of peeps will be there, it will be scorching hot, and i can't beat my sweat at all! I sweat like crazy. And also, my girl won't be going either so, why would i go without her :D Today I gotta study a lot... Unfortunately. I fucked up some grades, and I'm expecting more of those this week. I guess my start of the second year wasn't as shiny as i had expected. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment