Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

My love and me :3

I don't usually post topics like this one, but I think this will be the first and last post of this type.

Two days ago, a week passed since the start of something awesome. But let's go a bit more back into time, shall we?
Three weeks ago, i started talking with a girl i had a crush on since the school field trip in June. Yes, it is a long time from now, but I was a shy-ass and i still didn't know how to ask a girl out... Ok, i did go to the movies with a girl before that, but she was one of my best buddies.

Over the course of the Summer holidays, my feelings towards my crush started to fade away... I didn't see her for a long time lol... When school started, the feels were back again, but then again... I felt more confident, even though I was still the same dude as the one in the first year of secondary school.
Her name was Christine... Or, as our French teacher would say, Christinne. I bumped into her on my way to school about 3 weeks ago, and we talked for the first time... Real talk, not like 'Hi!' or something like that. After school, i sent her a message and introduced myself in a ridiculous way... 'Yoyo, i'm the guy who walked to school with you earlier today xD. Just curious, who is your English teacher?'... Yep. That message started the fuse... If i can even say 'fuse'... But nevermind. We started talking every day before and after school, we laughed at school, we would text each other all the time during classes... At that point, i started thinking that maybe she likes me too... But then again, I would think how beautiful and nice she is and that maybe she likes someone who likes her back... There would always be a fear, that I couldn't overcome a single fucking time.

The chats lasted for a week and a half... Then, on September 19th, i asked her to hang out. She was happy to come ^^. At the glorious view over at Danube river, we talked and all the sudden we kissed... And it all started... Still lasts, and hopefully it will for long time to come... Right now, it's kinda hard for me to believe that I'm in a relationship with a girl that I love so much and that i liked before it all started! Now... She's my everything...

I'm a bit bummed because we can't go out this evening... The Pride is in Belgrade today, and it won't be safe to come near the city centre during the entire day, due to the hooligans and such...

Chrissy, I love you. <333

No comments:

Post a Comment