Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dem blushies

I'm a chatterbox during classes, and I can't remember myself being like that back in Primary School, bleh. Usually, i get told by the professor to be more quiet, and when that happends, I BLUSH! Out of nowhere, there comes this weird heat into my head, and in my cheeks... It can be annoying as hell. Also, when i kiss with a girl in the cheek (usual salutation between kids here) I BLUSH! When i'm being looked at by more than two people, I BLUSH! When i'm with a girl alone, I BLUSH! When i talk to a girl, I BLUSH! Holy buttholes! And also, my friends notice me BLUSHING, so they like to pick on me for it, bleh, but i don't mind (it wouldn't be a huge problem if i weren't the ONLY dude BLUSHING in my class so often). Yes, i'm the one and only... For some reason. My other (girl) friends tell me that BLUSHING is cute, but i dunno :P. I gotta go and do some math, shit's getting serious as hell. Laters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment