Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

IGN and YouTube...

Yeh sure, everyone has their own goal in life. I don't really have much reasons to be proud of my dreams, but a good job is the one you enjoy with full heart. When I was young, I didn't have my own perspective on life and worldwide economy, hell, the economy wasn't even in this much danger... There's more things I wanna become in life, actually, one of the three things. One of 'em is an NBA player, but my doubts sure are high on that, I never was the best at the sport, I was always and still am, an average guy who's passionate 'bout b-ball. Programming would be another one of my dream jobs. People see programmers as people that are empty, soulless, that have no interests other than just sitting at the computer desk all day, erry day trying to make a virtual penis. That's what most of the people think, but it's far from the truth. Programmers might be the most creative peeps on this planet (well, after artists of course), they have a sense of humour and they have talents like drawing etc. I would wanna be a video game reviewer/critic. During my entire life, I've played video games (not 'all dey, erry dey' but if I would have some free time, I would mostly play a few rounds on CS, CoD, BF, Gmod etc.). IGN and YouTube are the place to be. The guys at IGN are the best critics. Sure, they gave CoD Ghosts an 8.8 or AC III an 8.5, but they are mostly fair with their gaming reviews. That's why I wanna join IGN, becuss dey bee cool :). Oh yeah, one more thing, Spring holiday is starting tomorrow, so I'll have more time for writing 'bout stuff. Oh and, happy bday to my good friend Leo Kitty! Laters.

1 comment: