Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

So many birthdays...

A lot of my friends are having birthdays soon, and i'll want to buy 'em some gifts. Gawd, for some of 'em i'm not sure, most of them like video games or cool t-shirts, some like chocolate bars and candy (dey bee fat doe). The worst thing is, i dunno if i'll have enough pocket money to buy all of the gifts. Yeh, i can always ask mom or dad, buuut, i don't wanna, because i'm already too heavy on their backs. I've been thinking of finding a way to have my own way of income, like my parents did when they were my age. Both of them worked at some cheap places (my dad actually got hired to hold a prop in a movie, he got some decent money for it too, but he spent it on a vacation... I would have spent it on a brand new console or Atari 2000 :P). When i was about 9 or 10, i had my own YouTube channel... I don't wanna say the name because it was a childish name, immature and not from the normal world (ps3fanboy998), lol. I had some videos on it, mostly GTA IV and Saint's Row II that i filmed with my potato camera while playing them on my, well logically, PS3. It was an era of battles between XB360 and PS3, and i was a fond of commenting hater stuff on Xbox 360 videos. Later on, my account got banned, and my 42 subscribers were gone... UNTIL NOW! I actually have a YouTube channel with a video on it (dun worry, i'm not a hater anymore). The channel is called Game Pit, but i'll be making another gaming channel on which i'll try to get over 100 subs... The thing is, a good friend of mine plays Minecraft with a guy from Finland who has 5k subs and he's also got a partnership with YouTube. I asked them if i may join them and they agreed! Hoorah! Now just gotta buy Minecraft and i'm good to go. Alright, that should be it for a while. I haven't been active because of school and what not. I'll be more active from April 15th-16th, hopefully. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment