Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I'm back... for a short brief.

School is starting tomorrow, no more Spring holidays. Sorry for not posting, even though not that many peeps follow this... I've been playing Minecraft and filming using Fraps, so I hope that soon I'll have some gameplay and fun times on my new YT channel (it will include my voice reveal too). I've played with a few Americans (Dallas, Dode, Terry, Prometheus), one Dutch guy (Xaioa) and one Belgian guy (Dingletron). The series will follow all of us on a server owned by a gaming community we're all a part of. I'll hopefully play with another guy, a YouTuber that I've talked about earlier, however, that will probably happen in June. I won't be uploading so fast due to my shitty upload speed of 0.8 MB/s (equal to 80kb/s). Oh and yeah, I was at the cinema last Friday with a few buds of mine from Primary school, we went to watch the new 300, it was awesome! It may not be like its predecessor but it fulfills what was promised with it. I won't be posting as much, however, I'm hoping that I will write the Titanfall review in time. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment