Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Assembling the monster...

So, I have been begging my parents for a new PC for the past two years, but they would always end up buying me something else (a tablet, smartphone). Since they are, fair to say, satisfied with my school work, they asked me what i would like to get. I was first thinking of buying a brand new build, but i think i'll just replace some components. I was thinking of paying 330 euro for an AMD Radeon R9 280X and about 270 euro on an i7 Quad Core, still not sure which. Of course, i would need a new case and a motherboard, as well as a new power supply and coolers. All of that would cost me around 850 euro, which i hope is good enough. Adding some RAM is also a must, so adding another 50 euro for 4-6 more giggs of RAM. Anyways, that would be it. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment