Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

The FUCKING End.

School has finally ended... Gawd... Longest two weeks of my life, but the entire school year went by really fast. I didn't post earlier because i was busy, playing basketball, running, going out with friends. The weather is awesome for bike riding too! A few hours ago i got back from a festival, called 'The JuneFest'. It's the last day today and there you can find a huge amusement park (temporary ofc), drink stands and concert tents (which BTW are huge as hell). I screamed so much of enjoyment that I lost my voice, and I'm coughing now, gg. I wasted this month's pocket money there, but I'll just keep myself away from parties and crazy payed stuff for a while. I didn't drink alcohol there (i hate it), i only drank one can of cola, payed an arm and a leg for it because, monies lol. It was a blast... Anyways, you know that feel when you think a girl you like symphatizes you too? Yerp. I'll talk to you peeps soon. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment