Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Inactivity incoming/E3

So, school is reaching its end and i have to work my ass off to pass with flying colours. I won't be posting at all for the next week. I know it's E3 time, but it's also the hardest part of the school year. After this ends, i'll be getting a new PC, which means more games! Really excited about GTAV for PC this Autumn, the game will probably be playable on 5-6 year old processors and GPUs since 2008-2009. For me, the looks of the game don't really matter. What matters is that this game will also be on PC, not sure why R* would release it on next-gen consoles though... Those will sell the least,.probably. I also can't wait for the new Uncharted and Far Cry, Star Wars Battlefront looks amazing too! Batman Arkham Knight is sick!
Anyways, i'll talk to you bros in a week or maybe earlier. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment