Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

What is really a gamer?

What is really a gamer? Yep I know, the question should be starting with 'Who', but let's just leave it like this. Considering gamers as non-creative humans with no life is a wrong way of looking at life. For example, my buddy plays video games almost all day, every day, and he's one of the funniest people I know. I play games a lot and I still do sports and have a social life. Many gamers think they're true gamers, but they're actually not. 'I play League! I'm a gamer!', said the kids. If you only play LoL, you shouldn't even be called a gamer, not to mention true gamer. To be a gamer, you need to play at least 2 games at a time, while being a true gamer is when you have more than 100 hours on 5 games that you play or just having more than 5 games installed/standing on the bookshelf (console). I really can't stand when people tell me that I'm not a true gamer, when THEY only play LoL, PES, Hearthstone or CoD. I can say that neither of the YouTubers that play only Minecraft are gamers, but they certainly play more than just Minecraft in their private life. Well, that is all i had to say about gamers, hope you share my opinion, and if not, dun worry, you'll get a cookie too. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment