Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

5 days

Eh... Vacation time... I feel excited but also kinda sad. To be honest, on my 1-month vacation, i won't be playing basketball or games, just going to the beach and taking a walk, since in the place I'm going to, there aren't people from my country AT ALL. Which place you ask? Well, it's deep into the Middle East, the richest part of this humble round planet, underneath Saudi Arabia, and it is called Oman. You may have never heard of the place, because nothing special goes on there, but they have the most money in the world, after United Arab Emirates. I'll be staying in Oman for 13-14 days, and after that, I'm off to Dubai. Yep, Dubai, one of the most beautiful and richest citites in the world... Can't wait! :D Not that I like to brag, actually, i barely stood up to write this, because if I were a bragger, i would have written about this ages ago. As I said in one of my videos, I'll be filming some places, and I will be posting them on YouTube, although, i'm not sure if I will have steady upload speeds there. That should be all for now. This blog will be empty for some time, mostly because I got other things to think about, not just this. Maybe, I will even be shutting it down, but let's just wait and see... Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment