Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tomorrow is the day...

So... Ummm... Yeah. Tomorrow, it's the start of my vacation. Can't wait! But, on the other hand, I thought everything through, and I decided to close the blog. I won't be doing this anymore and writing at all because I simply won't have time for that, my friend who introduced me to this closed her blog, and because I don't really see a point in doing it anymore. That's pretty much it. Anyways, I won't delete it probably, but I will only write a goodbye post to all who actually read this... Even though there aren't many. I'll just try to do more YouTube. Laters.

1 comment:

  1. You should concentrate more on your YouTube, but I didn't necesarilly quit blogging. I just moved from Blogger to WordPress because it's more efficient. :) https://kittengoesmeow.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete