Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Finished Bioshock Infinite

Ok... I just finished Bioshock Infinite, and it may be the first game to leave me speechless... After GTA IV. The story is the best I've ever went through, but the end is quite unecessary. I dun wanna spoil, but it's so unexpected... Some things i did manage to guess, but didn't hold them till the end. Either way, to be honest, I felt such simpathy towards Elizabeth for some reason, not a crush, but simpathy. When she felt sad, I felt sad too. My jaw reached the floor a dozen times, and just when you don't expect a twist, it happends, and it can be shocking. I'll maybe write a review, but since editing occupies my time, and of course other stuff, like recording or basketball, I dunno if i will have time... Heck, i barely have time to write this... It's like 2AM and i was editing the new video till 10 minutes ago. I gotta sleep now so laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment