Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Second video and some other stuff!

So, I just uploaded the second part of Garry's Mod MURDER Funny moments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw2E3KwNQhw so if you guys enjoy the video, please leave a like, I'm aiming at like maybe 10 likes, I dunno, but every like will be very appreciated and a sub even more :D Now, I have discovered a brand new game that has been released on Steam, a F2P game called 'Unturned'. It's like a Minecraft meets DayZ and Rust kind of a game, but the worlds aren't created out of chunks, instead they are created out of normal textures. I think the game runs on the Unity engine, but not totally sure. It's really buggy and glitchy, and for some reason, none of my friends, including me can't join a single game nor create one even though we all forwarded our ports. Thank Gawd this game has a singleplayer option, so i'll record some of that and some Gmod tomorrow, or maybe something else, like CS: GO. Anyways, I gotta go to bed, had a tiring day. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment