Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

So, uuummm, yeh...

Well, what can be said... My life during the holidays has been the same since the holidays started. I play games, basketball, edit the videos, render them (takes a buttload of my time) and I upload them. Playing basketball never gets boring, and I also found some new games that I could play and record, but the thing is, some of them are either not filled with stuff to have fun with or are just as GPU demanding as most games with Fraps RECORDING. Warface, plays good, even on high settings, but looks worse than Crysis 1 even though they both use the same engine. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is suuuuuch an awesome and funny game, but too much for my AMD HD 5650 for some reason... Anyways, gotta go to bed, tomorrow, i'll try to upload two videos. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment