Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Eh, people are dumb...

So, from time to time I go on YouTube to watch the trailers of the many CoD games, from CoD 4 to CoD AW. Wanna know why? I like the soundtracks in 'em. When i look to the dislike bar on every CoD trailer since CoD MW3, my mind puts my attention onto the comments section. It's mostly Battlefield fanboys bitching about how bad every CoD game is. Sure, it isn't what it used to be, but to complain about the game having small maps!? Da fuq!? Why would a game that evolved with small maps get bigger ones? Are you also gonna suggest to bring in a jeep that fires rockets out of the exhaust or better yet, rainbows coming out of your ass? Really? It's not like i'm choosing sides here (i haven't touched Ghosts in a long ass time) but to be that dumb, arrogant and plain retarded is just ridiculous. I'm not talking about a few people, i'm talking about thousands of haters. If you're gonna hate, make it rational. Going on a road trip with my school class on Sunday, it's gonna be awesome! I'll talk to you all soon. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment