Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Which games I play... Which i don't.

When i was 4-6 years old, i had a PC monitor that worked thanks to the cathode ray tube. A few years later, i got a PC that i use even today, but mostly for games that won't burn my GPU or CPU to ashes. I was never really a fan of strategies or RTS games nor MMOs such as Star Trek Online or SWTOR (although i did play them for some time, until i reached a boss only beatable with premium items). I played League of Legends, but i realised i should just stick to Gmod, CS GO and other shooters/racing titles. LoL was fun for SOME time, but eventually it got boring and repetetive and I also realised that 90% of LoL players didn't get girls (if you think i'm wrong, think twice. Guys that no life on Tetris have a bigger chance of getting girls). Also, the LoL community is filled with try hard kids now... Makes me wanna puke. I mean, come the fuck on, internet cafés have been turned into LoL brothels! 'Uh, you killed my fucking Vayne, imma report you hacker Jewish bitch!' or better yet 'no wtf omfg y didnt u gone mid after i tell u to go mid u go top btch.. fck u jew cunt lern to play' and those are only Germans! You can't imagine what's it like with the Czechs and Polish guys, they also rage their asses off but in their language! LoL just makes me feel ok to play MW3 with kids that compliment me by calling me a hacker because i own them a few times with my predator missile. Gawd. Anyways, that's it for today. Talk to you guys tomorrow. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment