Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

The good old days...

When i was about 10 or11, i played my PS3 a lot, and when i say a lot i mean ALL DEY, ERRY DAY, until it broke meh :/. I played the heck out of CoD MW2 and i raged over the mic a lot, but i wasn't really a squeeker, my voice was actually pretty deep for that age. I would usually rage in my language, and some other German kids would join in with their German language (maybe they were Italians, i dunno). I came to a time where i would gain a prestige in two days, until i got bored on the 10th and bought BO I. BO I wasn't as good as MW2, i mostly got bored of it, even though it had some new fun game modes. The thing is, BO I died pretty fast after the releases of MW3 and BO II. MW3 was satisfying, mostly because it reminded me of MW2. I was still a rager, but mostly for trolling purposes. Yeah, trolling as a rager doesn't pay out, at least it sounds like it doesn't, but it does. Since i live in Europe, i mostly get into games with Germans, Brits, French, Dutch, Hungarian people and a lot of them rage andhave higher voices, and most people think that trolls have no life, but on the contrary they have a lot more of that 'life' in them than any other kid they troll. That's about it. I hope i'll be able to upload some troll montages onto my channel when i get my new PC (if i even get one). Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment