Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

A new console or no?

A few years back, my PS3 broke down, got the Yellow Light of Death, and fixing it just wouldn't pay off... Because it was a fatty. For the past few days, i've been counting my allowance money, and decided i should buy another PS3, but the slim version. I won't be buying a new build yet, because, school will be after that, and a console would be awesome, since i can try out many games that i still haven't, like TLoU, UC3, Heavy Rain, Assassin's Creed IV (played on my buddy's Xbox), Assassin's Creed III, Dishonoured, and let's not forget all of the CoDs that are the best to be played on console. These aren't all the games, as i also wanna play through the entire GTA V campaign (can't wait till January for the PC version, duuuh). Now, why not the PS4 or Xbox ONE (or 360)? Well, the thing is simple, as much as i wanna play the next-gen games on the consoles, i would still have to pay the membership fees in order to play the damn things online, which sucks... PS3 has free online multiplayer in every single game, so why bother right? And, i also wanna get back the trophies I once had, since my old PSN is forever gone, lol. Anyways, gotta study math now, damn subject always takes my brain out... Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment