Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Building a new PC!!!

Ey, i know no one reads this, but I will still write... So, i've spent most of my studying time looking at newegg, amazon and some domestic PC part retailers, and even though I still haven't made my choice completely, here's what I can remember from newegg.com: Asus GeForce GTX780 4GB GDDR5 384-bit with a 945MHZ clock speed; Intel i7 4770k Quad Core 2.4GHz clock speed with turbo boost to 3.4 6MBs cache; 250GB SSD 500GB HDD; stock monitor... So, i can't remember the exact names of the motherboard and the case, but lemme tell ya, the case looks awesome for just 30 euro, it's got SNIPER in its name ;) I would've copy/pasted but since my phone poops all over itself when two or more apps are running, it's impossibru. The price of that rig (w/o the monitor, keyboard, mouse) would be at about 1200 euro... Kind of expensive, but with a rig stronger than the consoles and with 4k support on the GTX780, i think i'm good. As far as for the date of purchase goes, i will try to get it built somewhere at around New Year or Christmas (Orthodox Christmas, January 7th). With that PC i will be able to easily play the newest releases in 1080p with 30+ FPS and record with NVidia's famous ShadowPlay, a piece of screen recording software that almost doesn't even lower the FPS and doesn't cause performance issues at all. I'll be talking to you peeps later. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment