Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

My decision

So, i've decided to keep this blog running for a bit longer than expected... Won't be posting as much, school started. won't have time... Life has reached a phase where you either win or lose, and it seems that I'm in a loss. My self-confidence has never been on a high level, and even though you readers think that money buys happiness, no, it does not. I said it myself, I expected more from this summer, much more, and I didn't get as much. Like a lot of my friends, I'm constantly feeling depression, but then again, it's not like I'm suffering from it. Each day I hope for something good, and in the end, I feel miserable for some reason... It's nothing about school, just that I really gotta work on my moral, confidence, mental strenght... I'll talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment