Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Back from the cinema yo

This will be the first time that I will post twice in one day. Sweet. Anyways, just got back from the cinema (movie theater, whatever) and as I had said before, I was going to watch Hobbit: The desolation of Smaug. Lemme tell ya this, the movie is awesome! Way better than the first part, in my opinion. The adventure of Bilbo, Gandalf and of course, their dwarf  friends was terrific! I'm a fan of Star Wars and Indiana Jones, as well as fan of the LoTR, but I dunno if everyone would like this movie, especially if they haven't watched the first part. I went to watch it with a friend of mine, after that we walked around the mall in which the cinema was located in. It was fun, but I strongly recommend to watch the movie to anyone! Anyways dudes, i gotta run now, it's getting pretty damn late. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment