Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Brian... Whalecum bak buddy!

A'ight, so a lot of you peeps are sad because the humanity (and dogs ofc) lost one of their favourite dogs, Brian Griffin, buuut, no reason to be sad now because some unknown force brought him back to life... I'm serious. Family Guy is indeed one of the best shows around, and there might not be another Family Guy-alike. What I wanted to talk about are shows, comedy shows that make our lives brighter and more, let's say, comfortable. Chappelle's Show is my apsolute favourite comedy show. It's about some black dude who has his own stand-up comedy show and he makes sketches that he publically shows. Unfortunately, Dave Chappelle got into some depts and was about to receive a 500k dollar cheque from... It was South Africa I think. He didn't receive it and bankrupted back in 2005-2006. From then, he lives on a ranch, but his life has turned for the better! South Park has been with us for 16 years now, and people still enjoy that bad looking piece of art. I enjoyed watching it till a few years ago when school hit me in the head and I suddenly stopped watching it... Anyways guys, i'll be posting some screenies of these marvelous people (and the dog), until then, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment