Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Turtles

If anyone of you peeps listens to Eminem on a daily basis, you should definitely listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Uv_4jGgAM, best stuff ever! Anyways, just got my PC, still haven't plugged it in or anything, or installed a new OS (WinXP was broken, so i moved onto WinVista). With WinXP i couldn't play, basically, anything, what I could play was Garry's Mod, TF2, Counter-Strike Global Offensive blah blah. There are a lot of games for XP actually, buuut, none of them are new. With WinVista, i'll finally be able to play Just Cause 2, Crysis 3, every Assassin's Creed starting from the first one, GTA V (probably will be out for XP too), Saint's Row IV, every Need For Speed etc. Now, the problem is, how will i play those games if I have to study (thread below, i wrote about fucking up my grades)? Well, i will play some games for a short, very short, time and then i'll just leave my PC to get eaten by the dust. Mind my post title as it has nothing to do with the topic. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment