Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Photo editing!

I stumbled upon some photo editing apps, and I'm quite surprised what they have to offer. I found 3 apps that might make your photos look better, two of them are free (PicsArt and Aviary), one can be bought for 2,69 euro on the Google Play Store (Zoom FX). PicsArt is a photo editing app that lets you create unique fonts, shapes and effects, while Aviary has the best stickers (most are free, but the best ones are payed) and Zoom FX lets you edit on the go, which means, while you're filming, you can put in some stickers or movinb effects (the app is updated regularly and it has many free DLCs). As you can see, every single one of these three has its own advantages. For example, i download an image from Google Images, put it in PicsArt, add some colours, crop and then i send the picture over to Aviary where I put the necessary stickers. After that, the image goes to Zoom FX, where I can, for example, if i have a dog in my picture, put Queen Elizabeth next to it etc. I find photo editing on tablets way less complicated than on PCs. Anyways, you can check out some of my work out below. If someone needs help, they are free to post a comment. Laters.
Edited image.
The original.
Second edited image.
The original of the second edited image.


No comments:

Post a Comment