Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Back to video gameeees!

Sorry if I was being a bit boring with my topics that weren't related to video games and such... I just watched an amazing movie starring Samuel L. Jackson called 'Coach Carter'. One hell of a badass movie, and I recommend it to ANYONE who is an athlete. During the winter break I won't be able to play video games all the time, I gotta make sure I don't mess up my grades at school again. I was really, really bummed when I heard that Watch Dogs is delayed... UNTIL THE NEXT YEAR! It could have brought a bit more light onto the new consoles, because I'm definitely not satisfied with the games out now... NBA Live 14 is pure bullshit, Knack, Lococycle and some sort of a fighting game for Kinect really disappointed me... Call of Duty Ghosts gets a better score on most sites than BF4!? Where's your life!? Forgot it on the motorway you say? Well too fuckin' bad, 'cause IW executives were pretty sure that CoD G: would be breaking GTA V's records pretty damn soon! I mean, this may seem like hating, but hey, next gen technology in 'fish move out of the way when you get close to them'? The game was probably better polished for next gen and PC than the old gen consoles on purpose, so we get the idea of an improvement... I would buy CoD G: right now, but the only thing stopping me from buying that game is it's kiddy, shitty, no good, manipulant, expensive price tag. 60 euro for a game every year, with same looks and multiplayer, only different campaign (which can last for 3-5 hours and still not make sense at all)? And DLCs costing at around 15 euro just to get some shitty maps that cannot even push all the game modes on them? Yeah, yeah... Good luck with that IW, as the entire gaming community has turned against your stupid ass and replaced you with their all time hatred, Justin Beiber (who is about to 'retire'). Anyways, CoD has gone to shit after CoD Black Ops, so yeah. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment