Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Google Friend Connect?

Okay, soooo, I've been trying to put a 'Sign in' widget onto the blog page, and for some reason It's disabled, and on other people's blogs, the widget is working totally fine! Why is MY BLOG so broken? Anyways, i'll finally be getting my PC in a few weeks, hooray! And of course, the Winter holidays are starting in 2 weeks too, so that would mean: more time, more posts, more games to play. Math, chemistry, music class... Those subjects just get on my nerves, at least I got a B in math today, so I'm feeling pretty good now. Anyways dudes, talk to all of you tomorrow or whenever. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. This is just goddamn annoying. To enter your blog, I have to get back on my previous posts where I mentioned you, since I can't actually sign in and follow your blog. ._.

    ReplyDelete