Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

What's happenin' now...

So basically, it may be a bit too late to talk about this, considering that almost everyone's got GTA V on their consoles, if they have a console... Being in the PC Master race hurts sometimes, especially when it's a Rockstar games' game coming out. I dunno what you bros think, but I think that we really need a PC port of GTA V till the end of 2014. I was watching NBA these days when I had the time, and Derrick Rose's injury made me laugh... It's not that I hate the guy, but come on, two devastating injuries in two seasons in less than a year? That rarely happends. Last season, i was cheering for Oklahoma and Miami. Oklahoma did pretty well, even though they lost in the, i think it was the quarter finals of the playoffs. The Chicago Bulls got me impressed too! They almost reached the semi finals, but I think it was Miami and it's LJ and DWade that broke their spree. I wonder where would they end up if DRose hadn't broken his, whatever it was... Boston is not in their best shape, but they are still holding pretty damn tight. Without Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett and Doc Rivers, i thought they would be the same as the Charlotte Bobcats... What I'm i even saying!? Boston can beat NY and Brooklyn with no probs whatsoever, and NY and Brooklyn have a negative score right now, not sure how it is :). Anyways, this was my opinion on things happening around at the moment, and I'll write some more when I get a chance. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment