Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

FIRST!

A'ight, my VERY first post! I'll try to keep this somewhere so I can get back to it and remember the time when I did it. I'll try to be as most active as i can, first school term school is ending in a few weeks, and after that onto the Winter holidays! Yay! I've always been in the console race. At first, when I was a kid, I used to be a huge PS3 fanboy. I would always post hater comments on YouTube videos that had ANY connection with Xbox 360. After a year or so, I decided to quit, mainly because my YouTube account got banned for many offensive comments. After my PS3 had broken, I joined the PC Master race and almost totally left the Console race. After 2-3 years, next-gen consoles were announced. I still stayed on Sony's side, but I was matured enough not to hate the Xbox One. Actually, I was completely ok with both consoles, it didn't really matter to me whether PS4 is better or not, what mattered was the fact that the fanboyism grew on a such high level, that I couldn't really stand it. People just hating on all sides! All of that just makes you wonder: 'Why the fuck not just buy a console of your choice and be happy with it?'. I was thinking of pre-ordering a PS4, but due to the stocks being empty and due to PSN being paid for, I decided to stick with my PC. I dunno what your thoughts are, but I'm not buying a console for the next 5-6 years for sure (not that I hate 'em).

No comments:

Post a Comment