Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

School has unofficially ended

Yay, no more school work, I can just sit back and relax... Not really. My average grade is 4,4/5 and I cannot say I'm satisfied, but it's the end of the first term (semester) so I don't care so much. The first term always was about letting you know which subjects you have to focus more on, nothing much. At the end of the school year (June) the real stuff kicks in, and the results you have then show your real knowledge. It's actually quite unfair sometimes, because the education system here is a bit more harder and more complicated than the one in the US. My class got divided into two groups for the IT class, and I got the waaaay bitchier professor... Anyways, there will always be excuses for bad grades and school. Gonna be, hopefully, watching Hobbit 2 this weekend. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment