Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Some people are just really unreasonable...

I've been working on more photos yesterday, today i hope to do so too. Yesterday, some guy/girl (heck if i know) from Scandinavia (means that person is from Finland, Sweden or perhaps Norway), when they saw some of the images i EDITED, accused me of stealing. What did they mean by that? They meant that i just take an image off Google, change the colour of it to B&W and i just put my name on it. It's quite interesting how that person does the same thing, but instead uses a PC to do it (i use a tablet, meaning i can't use GIMP or Photoshop to edit photos, so it's most likely that my edited photos are going to look worse and much less detailed than theirs). And of course, i didn't just change the colour of the image, i added light lences, stickers, different colour effects, smart blur and what not. It's not like i said that I CREATED that image. Of course, the thing i did wrong was that I put my name on it after i had edited it, so i'll just upload images without my name. That person does the same thing, but still pours shit about the images i edited. I mean, everyone starts out like that, it's not like i didn't say that I'm a rookie, a freshman, a beginner somewhere where that person could see it, appearently i was already seen as added competition. You think i know? I don't, because I don't see my edited images so great, they could be a lot better. Anyways, i was just really mad because some people had to be the Cpt. Obvious in there. I'll be posting some more edited photos, along with the originals in the meantime. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment