Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

And now, back to sports!

I haven't watched NBA during school, but now the Winter holiday has started, so i'll grab every single opportunity to watch some games. I was creeped out when I heard that Melo will probably be traded to Lakers along with someone else for Pau Gasol and White. I dunno why would the Knicks accept the trade when they are already failing hard and their scores are bad. I don't think that Pau would actually make things any more different. The Lakers would be getting another badass into their team, but it seems as they wouldn't move from where they stand now. Howard and Nash joined the Lakers, the team barely made it to the playoffs. Now that Dwight is gone, the Lakers are just a team for rookies that would eventually go to Heat, Oklahoma or wherever else where it's better. I'll be talking to you guys soon, right now I gotta write another game review. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment