Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Mmphh...

Sooooo, i got back from a walk on a walkway on a river near my flat, i turned on my PC, logged into Steam, and my friend starts messaging me telling me that he would like to give me a game for free. He also told me that it is an awesome indie game, and he made me think of FEZ! So, he sent the game to my inventory as a gift. I opened up the gift aaaand... I found, Day One: Garry's Motherfucking Incident. Indeed my friends, the best video game ever made, it simply shines with greatness and the beauty of the marvelous Unreal 3 engine! Anyways, i sold it for 1 dollar as probably no one would have bought it for more, and even the guy i sold it to is probably crazy. Anyways, i hope none of you peeps didn't get WarZ or Garry's Incident for Christmas. Lateeeers.

No comments:

Post a Comment