Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Another day, another game...

Charlotte Bobcats are better than the Brooklyn Nets and the New York Knicks, and are among the top 8 in the East conference i think, not 100% sure... Wooow, if only miracles likethat happened like that... I'm downloading some NBA 2K14 and FIFA 14 (i hate PES, it sucks really bad, although i would always play it on a PC). FIFA is way more realistic, has more teams. NBA 2K14 for PC is the same as NBA 2K13 but you have Lebron's path to greatness, and maybe a small improvement in the graphics section. My bud is coming over tomorrow, so he asked me if I could get a soccer/football game on my PC and i was fine with that, PES 14 sucks anyway. Anyways, i'm off to bed, i have to fix my clock on the blog, it's one hour late. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment