Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Author comics competition! Fuck yes!

My apologies for not posting so much, it's probably because i played a lot of Sleeping Dogs, that I even forgot to check out what's been going on on YouTube, and i never miss that! Don't worry, a review will be coming soon. Today, while on art class, my art teacher, since she has seen my comic drawing, asked me if i wanted to participate in a competition for a comical drawing. It may not have that much sense with comic books, but the drawing style can be the same. The competition is called 'My Pierre' and the point of it is to draw something funny, but to fit it on one sheet of paper. It's not recommended for it to be in multiple images (smaller pictures) due to its score then being lowered down as it's a harder thing to accomplish, but it is possible to be the best with that technique too. I still haven't decided what i should draw, i was thinking of a meme, but then it would take me longer i guess because i'm only good with memes that have bad words in it :P. Anyways, i'll be talking to you peeps tomorrow (no comments on any of my posts, but i don't mind). Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment