Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year bros!

Yeah, the title sounds like PewDiePie said it, lol i don't even know... Anyways, 2013 was an amazing year for me, ton of new stuff, of course, it wasn't so great when it comes to school, but enjoyed it pretty damn much. I met a lot of new friends, experienced a lot of new things, started high school, witnessed GTA V's success that may only repeat when the next GTA comes out etc. 2013 wasn't all that great for a lot of people that I know, so i wish them a much better and happier 2014! Me and my family (there's 3 of us, i'm an only child, meh) invited over 13 people to celebrate New Year's Eve. It was fun and we played some games both on PC and tablet, we watched some fireworks etc. One of the best things of all was that I played CS GO for the first time after a few months, and i'm quite surprised how my skills in that game stayed the same. I gotta go now and get my breakfast, you guys stay cool for the year to come. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment