Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

One more for today...

Today I played CS GO for almost 8 hours, well, not really 8, i counted in lunch and bathroom breaks, and of course, my bud came over so we pranked some peeps (nothing bad, really). The current situation in my country with kids of age ranging from 10 to 17 is that 40-50% of those kids think of doing a homicide... I'm not so sure if I should be believing in this, buuut even 15% is a big percentage, not to mention 20%. I have some friends that seem like they sometimes think of that, i really have no idea why, but i really wouldn't even be able to understand it because I grew up in a (almost) peaceful childhood. I just wanna help my friends (there are i think three, not so sure) get over their feelings and help them realize that they're not Antigona (some boring story that thought me a lesson) so they can blame themselves for having a life. Life is the best thing that can heppen to everyone, and you should never waste it. I gotta go to bed now. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment