Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Will be laying off game reviews for a while.

I noticed that the game reviews i post up bring a lot of attention, but also lose attention, so i will be changing my post topics, some will be 'bout video games and tech, some will be 'bout life, art and all that fun stuff (i guess it is fun, don't get me wrong please :D). School starts in 5 days (it was the Winter holiday for this entire time if you didn't know). I'll try to upload some videos onto my YouTube, but first i will have to get Fraps and SonyVEGAS back, because the Windows Movie Maker sucks badly. The videos will probably be filmed in Gmod and CS:GO, kind of like a funtage (i'm certainly not like TheGamingLemon, but i would really like to be a YouTuber like him someday :D ). I'll be playing with some Dutch and American friends of mine, so i'll be putting a link here also. Gotta study now, before i get to setting up my filming equipment. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment